Friday, July 11, 2008

Haven't posted in a while...

tons of things going on and won't go into some of it (I will after hubby sees doc Monday) but thought now is as good as any time. We set up a pool for the girl's ( the grands) and so far so good. So more knitting will come soon....Bryson turned 8 months this week time passes by so fast! I forgot what it is like to have a crawler and a fast one around the house so that has been fun LOL He and his Dad and Mom lives with us and then having the girls all summer is sometimes a challenge but the rewards of it outways the obstacles. Which brings me to my foot...after we set the pool up on Sunday it started to hurt and hurt turned into swelling and a call to the doctor which turned into the ER. Diagnosis: Painful Diabetic Neuropathy with swelling. I wish I could get a grasp on this diabetes crap but I can't. When I see doc on Monday I have a list of questions hopefully I will get some answers. Until then I am hobbling around and using a cane (ug!) like an old woman which I was told by Taylor (oldest grand) today that is what grammas do when they get old...Geesh!

~Kim *Ü*

No comments: