Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dish Rag Tag and other nonsense...


I received the box and knitted like crazy to get the rag done and sent to Shannon. It isn't perfect but will have to do. Sorry, Shannon! Maria sent me some nice goodies. Thank you, Maria!

I have been up all night *Bryson* need I say more! The kids have school tomorrow then Shellis (Bryson's mom) goes to her internship. Benton has to go to work afterwards so I stayed up with the little man - it seems like he has inherited our allergies I just hope he doesn't get asthma. So while "we" were up I finished my sunflower box and sewed up a jack pillow (which I need to take another picture of). Bryson was very helpful with the paints while I was stencilling! And after I took pictures I noticed a scratch so I will have to fix that. I don't know if it was him or me ;o) There are better pictures if you click on the flicker pics on the right.

I am trying to get a few projects done so I can knit a hat starting Monday. Several of us in Shirley's Knitting Group are going to do it and it should be fun. I have never done one and this one has cables yikes! Wish me luck!

~Kim *Ü*

5 comments:

Lil Knitter said...

Kim, I love that sunflower box. You are multi-talented!
Don't worry about the hat...we'll get through it together. :)
Hugs!

Lavender Ladybug said...

Knitting is a challenge for me...give me a sewing needle and thread or paint and I am good to go!

onecraftchick said...

I'm glad you got the box and you liked the goodies. I can't wait to see how the tag ends. Our team is doing really well, in part because of your speedy knitting! Go Team!

Lavender Ladybug said...

Maria,

I don't think it was me, sweetie but thanks for saying that ;o) I can't believe that one team is already done!

I loved the trail mix and couldn't believe you picked that to send me...I am not much of a candy person and I buy a lot trail mix.

I also cannot get the twists locally and didn't want to order online only to be disappointed now that you sent me one I will have to buy more. You are a stash enabler!

Thanks again the goodies were great!

Shannon said...

Kim - the cloth and the presents were WONDERFUL! I have been annoying the bejeepers out of my non-knitting friends by showing them my Knitpicks needles. (They just don't understand). :)

Thanks again!