Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Just checking in...

I haven't updated in awhile. I am waiting my turn for the DRT (dish rag tag). I am a little anxious as I did hurt my thumb and wrist (long story - me being klutzy) but I CAN knit only it is slow going so I envision myself staying up all night to get it done ;o)

DH and I made a trip to Bethel (near Hannibal, MO) to a sheep festival - not much there in way of yarn and I didn't but a thing if you were a spinner you would probably have enjoyed yourself. It was nice to get away...on the way there we saw this in the road:



At first we thought it was wild turkeys but NO...



Vultures!!!! Yuck!


Ok, so that WAS gross. On to something more pleasant here is a couple current pictures of my grandson, Bryson (he will be 10 months next week). It is the frst time he had an ear of corn and at first he didn't know what to think...


I think he likes it :o)



I will try to get a couple pictures of the grand girls while they are here this weekend. Off to check email and then work on some knitting...

~Kim *Ü*

4 comments:

PBK KNITS said...

Bryson looks so cute with the corn.
sorry the trip wasn't what you expected, but didn't you just love the animals. Did they have spinners set up spinning?
Take care of the hand.
Kim in oR

PBK KNITS said...

Bryson looks so cute with the corn.
Take care of the hand.
Sorry the Festival wasn't what you expected but at least you got a nice road trip.
Kim in oR

Lavender Ladybug said...

I love the sheep :o) Sevral spinners were there I am fascinated watching them. They had lots of roving for sale.

onecraftchick said...

Adorable Grandson! I wanted to let you know, I tagged you! Go SuperSpeedyStitchin' 7!