Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another Year Older



I am another year older today. I won't say how old I am. Some days I feel my age, some days I feel older and some younger. The days I feel younger seem to become less and less as the years stack up. Do I feel older today? It is only 1:00 I don't know yet ;o)

It has been a nice Birthday so far and while I was having my morning tea and reading the paper I was reminiscing about the past year and I would have to say it has been a very good year and that I have been blessed many times over. Great family, wonderful friends, health isn't too bad, losing weight and a loving spouse. I would be a fool to want more.

I decided this year I am going to get healthy by exercising and try to eat the right foods. I am also going to try to blog more often so that when I see myself slipping from my goal to get healthier I will be able to get back on track. Now I said I have to do it. *Thank you, Judith for showing me by your actions that if I say I am going to do something then I have to keep my word*

I thought I would share pictures of the flowers my mom and dad brought me *they have always brought me flowers* It started when I turned 13 and my dad sent me 13 roses and I have received flowers every year.

It is quiet here I think everyone is giving me some alone time something that just doesn't happen in my house. I really appreciate it and am soaking up the minutes of silence because I know before long they will all be back. Of course, if it was this way all day, every day I would go crazy.

Later...
~Kim *Ü*
p.s. Harold brought home my favorite Key Lime Pie

No comments: