Monday, March 9, 2009

Oh, boy!






This morning I am in the Living Room dusting and Bryson comes in and climbs in the chair-he hasn't done that before. *Now this chair is Zoe's and Zoe is jealous of Bryson so I usher him out of it. Thinking because it is lower to the ground he can get in it - because he hasn't been able to get up on the other furniture.*
So I finish up dusting and get out the camera to take pictures of my wips *see below* and I turn around...he is using a pillow to stand on. I take the pillow from him put it back on the sofa not making a big deal about it (I am not ready for little man to be climbing all over my furniture) and continue with what I am doing. I take my pictures and then find him setting it back up again. LOL I have a feeling he is going to be a handful this summer!

Luckily, I will be at Number 1 son's aka Mitchell watching their soon to be arrival.

Speaking of Number 1 son, Mitchell, he and his wife, Rachel are doing great - everything seems to be going along just fine with the baby. They have decided on a name for "baby girl", Chloe. She has a name and will be here soon (around May 23rd) and I can't wait!

I haven't mention "the girl's" Taylor and Kyrsten are doing great. Both of them have been very busy with extra curricular activites so we haven't had them to spend the night for a while. But dh and I have taken them out to eat a lot so that we can catch up on all the news. Spring Break is coming up and they will be spending the week with us. That gives them lots of time with Benton aka Dad and all the rest of us.

Better get back to work on the cloths I can't wait to see how they turn out.

Later...
~Kim *Ü*

No comments: